15.3.05

nothing special, really.

is life supposed to go roundabout in perfect circles?
if not, why is it an exact description to my way of living?
am i limited to the territorial lines which others have set right in front of me?
and, were they given the right to draw such boundaries?
am i a puppet, held by innumerable, invisible strings...
that every beat and breath is a suspicion sensed by their oversensitive noses?
am i not to be trusted?
do i look deceiving and criminal?
don't i have the capability to speak the truth, or hide it, for the least?
want me to be specific?
i fall in love.
i do have the right to choose who to fall for?
and, don't i have the right to choose the time i want to do something?
was the freedom of 'waiting' been taken away from me?
and, don't i have the privilege of doing what i feel is right to do?
wasn't i created with this liberal thing called 'free will'?
and, wasn't i set on earth for a purpose?
a destiny? a fate, i alone could dictate?
and isn't it my privilege to write all these..
and to show the wide world how awfully i feel???
does anyone think that i do not know how incoherent i state my opinions?
does anyone seem to think that i don't know how dumb i am when talking?
one day, try to see me and look straight at me in the eye.
after then, tell me: do i look like i'm joking, or perhaps, lying?
now, does anyone want to seclude me from the horrible world we all live in?
finally:
do you think i won't feel sorry for what i've just said??
don't i owe you all an apology?
is all this for real, or reel?
oh, boy, how ridiculous can you be?
i'm a boy on a string...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home